|Title||Papers of Dr. F.D. Merritt|
|Object Name||Box, Document|
|Year Range from||1890|
|Year Range to||1970|
|Scope & Content||
Papers of Dr. F. D. Merritt, mostly from his private practice located in Auburn, Washington.
1. The Standard Bearer (periodical). A Seventh-Day Adventist publication.
2. Pacific Health Journal and Temperance Advocate (periodical). 1892.
3. Storefront Objects - two in/out clock signs and a paper napkin.
4. Almanacs - three almanacs from the 1910s.
5. Advertising Fylers from drug companies and Auburn businesses
6. Medical corrospondence, datebooks, and prescriptions.
7. Medical treatment and medication advertising booklets.
|Collection||Dr. F. D. Merritt Collection|
|Credit Line||White River Valley Museum Collection, Gift of Dr. F. D. Merritt.|
Merritt, Frank D.
Hoye, Dr. B. E.
Bramble, Dr. R. Blaine
Creese, Dr. Philip G.
Williams, W. E.
Taylor, Dr. John Owen
Taylor, Dr. Owen
Aylen, Dr. Walter
Darst, Dr. John
Kevern, Dr. Jay L.
Botts, Dr. H. L.
Brandt, Dr. W. H.
Sutherland, Dr. Thomas G.
Hughes, Dr. A. P.
Johnson, Dr. P. A.