|Title||Alvord Family Papers|
|Object Name||Box, File|
|Year Range from||1855|
|Year Range to||1950|
|Scope & Content||
Deeds, wills, and financial records of the Alvord Family, 1850-1950.
1. Deeds, 1859, 1898.
2. legal records, deeds, 1888-1894
3.Tax forms 1901-1928
4. will of Harvey M Shaffer, Cora Alvord beneficiary, 1951.
5. Abstracts of Title, 1860s-1900
6. Contract, Puget Sound Railway Right-of-Way, 1923.
7. Abstracts of Title, Moses Kirkland Donation Claim No. 40 (Alvord Claim).
8. Abstracts of Title, North half of the NW quarter of the SE quarter of section 5, in Township 30 N, of range 1 W of the Willamette Meridian, Jefferson County, WA.
9. Title abstracts, warranty deeds, related to Jefferson County property. 1912-1921.
10. newspaper subscriptions, cancelled checks, receipts, 1877-1930.
|Credit Line||White River Valley Museum Collection, Gift of Kathryn Perkins Alvord.|